The LIFE Programme is an umbrella term that we use at Bishops’ to describe the wide range of activities, both within our formal curriculum and beyond, that promote the personal and holistic development of our students, enabling them to live a full and enriched life both now and in the future. The LIFE Programme includes:
- our PSHE, RSE and Citizenship curriculum that is delivered through Lessons 4 Life and Personal Development Days
- our focus on careers education and work experience
- our worship life as a school, as delivered through assemblies and Form Time
- our commitment to Christian-based character education
- the wide and varied extra-curricular life of our school including clubs, trips, leadership opportunities and other cultural capital experiences
In line with our school vision, The LIFE Programme aims to deliver ‘life in all its fullness for everyone’ at Bishops’ and beyond.