Our Sixth Form comprises around 150 students and we are delighted to welcome an increasing number who chose to join us from other neighbouring schools.
The entry requirements are the same for students on roll at the school and external applicants.
- A 9-4 grade in GCSE English
- A 9-4 grade in GCSE Mathematics
- A 9-4 grade in five separate GCSE course
- Meeting the entry requirements for three courses (usually a 5/6 grade).
- These are clearly stated in the accompanying course guide.
- A full version of our Admissions Policy is available on our school website and course guides.